Housing Trust of Rutland County, Inc.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- The Accountant/Bookkeeper supports the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance / Accounting Department
- The Accountant/Bookkeeper works as in-house accountant/bookkeeper, with minimal supervision by a Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- The Accountant/Bookkeeper is accountable for the accurate recording of accounts payable and accounts receivable in preparation of monthly reports, annual budgets and financial statements.
- The Accountant/Bookkeeper is responsible for the general performance of HTRC bookkeeping, with oversight by the CFO.
- The Accountant/Bookkeeper is responsible for updating and managing financial records as well as file management for the Finance Department.
For details and to apply, contact Andrea Coppola, Chief Operating Officer at email@example.com
Job posted: April 12, 2016.