Global-Z International, a small growing IT service provider in southern Vermont, is a world leader in global marketing data quality services. Over our 26-year history we have cultivated a strong list of dedicated enterprise clients who rely on our proprietary technology and superior service levels to manage and grow their global marketing efforts.
Global-Z possesses a unique environment combining individual empowerment with a strong team culture. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, a physical and geographical environment that emphasizes quality of life, and a dynamic and challenging work environment. We put our customers, employees and community at the center of our mission and vision. We value integrity, hard work, innovation, risk-taking, quality of work and life, and we prioritize long-term results over short-term distractions.
Are you a proven sales professional looking to directly drive the success of one of the leading companies in Global Data Quality? Global-Z International has an immediate opportunity for an experienced, results oriented Enterprise Business Development Executive. Our ideal candidate is a tireless hunter who lives for finding, developing and expanding opportunities for new business. If delivering unmatched business solutions to clients, and being at the forefront of the next wave in EDQ solutions sounds exciting, then we’d like to talk to you!
The Business Development Executive (BDE) position is a customer facing sales position (new customer acquisitions), which requires interacting with potential new clients. This position will work closely with the CMO and CEO to develop and accomplish goals for new account acquisition.
In most cases, the BDE is the primary, company representative who acquires new client relationships.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
These duties and responsibilities are required as a minimum level of job performance.
- Research/generate new client leads
- Setup up meetings with potential clients
- Increase client base through active sales
- Have an in depth understanding of existing and new products available to clients
- Remain knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and all aspects of the company’s market
- Regular EDQ tradeshow attendance and participation
- Team with Customer success representatives to develop sales opportunities with current enterprise clients
- Continually updating industry, product and technology knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal and collaborative networks, and participating in professional organizations
- Other duties as assigned
The following skills and qualifications are required to perform this job:
Key Skills and Attributes
- Absolutely trustworthy with highest standards of personal integrity
- Ability to sell to both the executive/director-level as well as the analyst/user community; SaaS, PaaS and/or hybrid
- Proven sales track record with history of clearly meeting or exceeding quotas
- Technologically savvy with experience in Enterprise Data Quality, Business Intelligence, Data Integration/ETL, Data Services Provider technology is required
- History of successful technology sales to lines of business, rather than straight IT focus, business solution sales
- Ability to develop the strategic goals and tactical plans necessary to identify, prospect and connect with targeted accounts
- Can successfully translate technology into business level dialogue that brings value and uncovers unseen benefits for prospects and for our clients
- A disciplined “prospector” who can continuously build a pipeline while working on prosecuting deals; leverage existing network and all social channels including LinkedIn to drive communications and account penetration
- Disciplined sales professional with ability to self-manage and push beyond the bounds of adequate performance and standard expectations
- Documented expertise in one or more of our primary vertical industries: luxury retail/CPG, travel & tourism, publishing, technology/telecommunications or financial services
- Ability to travel up to 60%, both domestic and International
- Detail oriented, relationship building skills, and a focus on a high level of customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high caliber presentation skills; business software skills including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Saleforce.com
- BS/BA degree or equivalent in business or sales management
- 7-10 years of experience selling Enterprise level B2B software solutions to Multi-National organizations.
Training & Certification
- Experience working within an industry-standard information management compliance framework is a strong plus.
- Formal Professional Sales Training Certification a plus
The Business Development Executive position is appropriate for a career technology sales professional looking to grow with a small growing company. Longer term potential exists for advancement to a Director of Sales or CMO role within the organization.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume and detailed cover letter with responses to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- What are the most common technology delivery models in an enterprise environment, and what are the pros and cons of each?
- What advertising or promotional channels are most effective in the digital economy, and why?
- How do organizations effectively manage change?
Job posted: April 19, 2016.